Mission and goals of the Foundation
The main objectives of the Foundation are:
• promote and support local and regional development ,
• activating and empowering people to take an active role in the development of local and regional
• support economic development and entrepreneurship development ,
• support the development of local communities ,
• rural development and agriculture,
• develop and strengthen attitudes focused on an active contribution to the development of civil society,
• promoting European integration and the development of contacts and cooperation nationally and internationally.
The Foundation's activities
The main activities of the Foundation are :
• Enabling and take any action for the development of the area of the Foundation ,
• preparation of expert opinions, reports, analyzes and other studies ,
• organization, management and funding of scientific research ,
• making and maintaining contacts and cooperation with organizations in Poland and abroad ,
• organization, management and financing of the information and training , in particular, seminars, training , conferences, scientific meetings and workshops.
• co-operation and exchange of experience with operators within the scope of the Foundation's objectives at the national and international levels,
• to raise funds from the programs and funds of the European Union and other sources of support for the objectives of the Foundation ,
• to promote, initiate and conduct other activities aimed at achieving the objectives of the Foundation.
The Foundation Board
dr Mariusz W. Sienkiewicz - President of the Board