Centre for Local Development Foundation pursuing statutory cooperate with domestic and foreign partners, with local government unit , business organizations and NGOs.
The main national partners of the Foundation include:
- Provincial Government of Lublin
- Municipal Districts and Municipalities of the Region of Lublin
- Associations and organizations of entrepreneurs and employers , in particular, Lublin Business Club and the Polish- Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Non-governmental sector organizations
- WYG International Polish
- Foundation "Young Democracy"
- Association of Local Action Group "Polesie"
Foreign partners of the Foundation are mainly representatives of local government and non-governmental organizations from the territory of Ukraine. As part of the projects we have partnership with international partners: Volyn Region and Transcarpathian Region.
In particular, we pride ourselves in cooperation with:
- Vladimir Volyn District Administration
- Administrative Region Kivertsi
- Council District Horohow
- Council District Turysk
- City Lutsk, Ukraine
- Youth Centre for Social Organization of Volyn " Our Case " in Lutsk , Ukraine
- Union of Farmers and Landowners Volyn Lutsk in Ukraine
- European Information Centre in Lutsk, Ukraine